The Hartley 15 is the latest rotomolded design from Hartley Boats, offering exciting performance in a simple, low maintenance package, perfect for families or learn to sail programs. The wide beam creates an extremely stable platform, and the high boom, gnav strut vang, and internal bench seating make for a very user friendly layout. With features like the center mounted hoop which raises the mainsheet out of the cockpit and provides a nice handle, Hartley has thought of it all. In addition, the self-bailing cockpit, simple asymmetrical spinnaker, and very well balanced design make the Hartley 15 a pleasure to sail.
Sails & Rigging
- Durable dacron main with built-in reefing points
- Roller furling jib
- Simple asymmetrical spinnaker
- Foam filled aluminum mast
- Lifting rudder and centerboard
- Sail color availability may not match images seen on website
- Hull Length - 15'5"
- Beam - 6'
- Hull Weight - 420lbs
- Mainsail Area - 96ft2
- Jib Sail Area - 37ft2
- Asymmetrical - 151ft2
- UV Stabilized Rotomolded Polyethylene Hull
- Molded inserts for hardware installation
- Large forward storage locker
- Self-bailing with aft scuppers and cockpit drains