Used Hobie 16 - $9,999
Like new Hobie 16!
2016 model bought new in 2017 and only sailed 7 times!
Awesome Hot Tamale color scheme and TONS of extras!
Includes (new prices in parentheses):
- Complete Hobie 16 ($11,569)
- Easy Rite - Righting system ($74.99)
- Aluminum Telescoping Tiller Extension ($65)
- Cat Trax ($554)
- Cat Trax Cradles ($224)
- Trampoline Covers ($179)
- Rudder Covers ($71.99)
- Hull Chucks ($100)
- Telecat - Wind Indicator ($42.99)
Brand New this package would cost you $13,250.97
The Hobie 16 revolutionized multihull sailing. The Hobie 16 was unleashed on the Southern California beach scene in 1970 and sailing was instantly transformed.
The beach-launched Hobie 16 brought the sport to legions of speed-loving sailors. The catamaran’s lightweight, asymmetrical fiberglass hulls provide lift and its dual-trapeze rig lets you and your crew member harness its sheer power. Now, 45 years and over 100,000 boats later, the Hobie 16 occupies a coveted spot in the Sailboat Hall of Fame and consistently delivers big-grin sailing and world-class racing. Fly a hull and you’ll understand the global obsession!
- Crew: 1-4
- Length: 16' 7" / 5.04 m
- Beam: 7' 11" / 2.41 m
- Capacity: 800 lbs / 362 kg
- Weight: 320 lbs / 145 kg
- Draft w/ Rudder Up: 10" / .25 m
- Mast Length: 26' 6" / 8.07 m
- Total Sail Area: 218 ft² / 20 m²
- Hull Construction: Fiberglass/Foam Sandwich
*All colors, graphics and specifications of all models are subject to change without notice.